To make application for a Concealed Pistol Permit under Michigan Public Act 719 of 2003, please follow the procedures listed:
- Pick up an application packet from the Cass County Sheriff's Department or the Cass County Clerk Register Office.
- Complete a certified training program.
- Submit your completed application form to the County Clerk Register Office between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. (Do not sign prior to submission to the County Clerk Register - it must be signed in our presence)
- Submit your original training certificate.
- Submit the appropriate fee:
- $115 for new applicants
- $115 for renewal applicants
- Check made payable to Cass County Clerk Register