Bicycle Trail Rules
No person shall operate, or be in possession of a bicycle, on any trail or pathway in the park that is not posted as a multiple use or designated bicycle trail; and further is not closed to bicycles for safety of environmental conditions.
Mountain Bike Trail Rules
Keep these rules in mind when riding:
- Bicycle helmet must be worn by all cyclists while on trails
- Do not litter
- Motorized vehicles must be parked in parking areas only
- Never startle wild or domestic animals (especially horses)
- Observe speed restrictions
- Report all violations or trail obstructions to the park manager
- Ride only on open trails* (trails closed sunset to sunrise)
- Ride under control at all times (know the limits of your abilities)
- Travel in the proper direction at all times
- Yield to other trail users on all trails
Trails may be closed at times when safety or environmental conditions indicate such a need. Additional trails may be posted for bicycle use pursuant to regulation by the park manager.
Violation of these provisions may subject the offender to a fine. Park managers are deputized.