The Cass County Sheriff's Office awards scholarships annually to Cass County students wishing to advance their education. Find out more and apply below.
Applicants must be a resident of Cass County for a minimum of six months prior to application deadline.
Applicants must currently be high school seniors or enrolled in college programs, where they have attained freshman status.
Applicants must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5.
APPLICATION AND SELECTION
- Submit a completed Cass County Sheriff’s Community scholarship application form by April 10th of the current year.
- Be available for an interview with the Cass County Sheriff’s Community Scholarship Committee if requested.
- Candidate selection will be made by the Cass County Sheriff’s Community Scholarship Committee with awards announced the second week of May of the current year.
- ALL SCHOLARSHIP RECIPIENTS ARE REQUIRED TO WORK AT THE SCHOLARSHIP GOLF OUTING HELD ON THE LAST FRIDAY OF JULY IN THE CURRENT YEAR.
- At the discretion of the Cass County Sheriff’s Community Executive Committee, recipients may be asked to attend and participate in community policing annual events.
Up to eight $1,000.00 scholarships may be awarded each year.
Scholarships will be awarded directly to the college and/or university in the recipient's name.
FOR MORE INFO
Questions and requests for application forms should be directed to: email@example.com or mailed to the address below:
Cass County Sheriff’s Office
321 M-62 North
Cassopolis, MI 49031